Outfit of the week

Thursday 30 October 2014

So I've decided to try something new this week and share with you an outfit that I have been wearing.

I absolutely love this dress and I wear it a lot, as its so relaxed and comfy. Also the loose fit hides any bloating. YAY!

This look is perfect for warmer Autumn days like we've been having lately but I will still be wearing it when it gets a bit colder but maybe with a big parker jacket instead.

I love this monochrome, slightly grunge look as its literally effortlessly elegant (I got ready in 15min this morning).

The boots and scarf add an autumnal feel and provide a bit of colour. I am in love with these boots at the moment and I'm wearing them with 98% of my outfits. They are just so bloody comfy and perfect.

The cardigan is something I've had since about 2007 (I'm that cool) and I've only recently rediscovered how awesome it is. It goes with everything and is great for layering and I plan on wearing it a lot more.


Dress- Topshop but old (Similar one here)
Scarf- Newlook but again old
Cardigan -Newlook (also old but similar one here)
Boots- Joe Browns £44.95
Lipstick- Clinique So Sweet £17.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan