5 hidden gems you should only buy from Primark

Friday 31 October 2014

Primark definitely has some hidden gems among all the tatty clothes that will fall apart as soon as you wash them.
Now don't get me wrong, some things are worth buying from quality retailers because they will serve you well and be well worth the money you spend. But other simple, small things that are everyday items are just not worth spending loads of money on.

Here are my top 5:

1. Socks and knickers.


Now I'm not talking about your fancy lingerie here. I'm talking about good old fashioned, comfy cotton knickers for everyday wear. Primark do them in cute designs that are seriously cheap and actually surprisingly comfy. As with everything in Primark take their sizing with a pinch of salt. And as for socks, there is literally no point in spending loads of money when Primark does some really nice ones for next to nothing. As a student, conserving your drinking money has to be the top priority.

2. Vest Tops

Topshop charges like £12 for two vest tops. That would probably buy you a vest top in every colour in Primark. And owning all the colours wins everytime. Also they fit well, are surprisingly flattering and mine have so far lasted well.

3. Pyjamas

Seems like madness to me to waste money on stuff nobody ever sees. Again I'm not talking about slinky, sexy stuff for the bedroom but comfy, snuggly everyday stuff. And I am seriously impressed with their range. I was admiring a pair of PJ bottoms that cost £22 in Boux Avenue and found an almost identical pair in Primark for £6. Need I say more?

4. Hair Ties

I've mentioned this before but Primarks hair ties are seriously good. They are strong, yet stretchy enough to control my crazy hair. You can buy them in almost every colour, including nice neutral ones and they cost like £1 for a pack of about 50. Which is great cos I lose them constantly so no point spending proper money on them.

5. Candles

I bloody love candles but some of them are so expensive. I've recently discovered that Primark does some for like 80p and they have such yummy flavours like this Vanilla and Coconut one. I plan to invest in a few more so I can continue to relax in my room with them and not break the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan