My new Autumn/Winter Lipsticks

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Here are the three new lipsticks I've invested in for Autumn/Winter 2014. Best bit was I bought all three of these using my Boots points, so they were essentially free! How I love getting stuff for nothing. And I'm sure you guys are gonna love my make up free, just woke up face and bedhair. Enjoy that.

1. Lancome L'Absolu Rouge in Rose Nu £21.50


I've struggled forever to find a nude lip colour that actually suits me and I've come to the conclusion that it's because my natural lip colour is quite pink so brown shades look weird me on me. I'm literally in love with this colour as its such a subtle pink you can wear it everywhere. Also its so silky and nourishing yet barely there. Its such a classy, timeless colour and instantly makes you look more polished and out together. So far I've worn it out for dinner, out shopping and to lectures. Still loving it!

2. Clinique Long Last Lipstick in So Sweet £17.50


I love Clinique make up as I think it gives you the quality of designer brands but at a slightly more affordable price. This is a lovely soft red and the warm colour makes it perfect for Autumn/Winter but it's still toned down enough to wear in the daytime which is a massive plus. I've worn it to lectures a few times and got several compliments on it.

3. Rimmel Lasting Finish in Starry Eyed £4.99


This is a different shade to what I would normally go for as with my olive skin I tend to buy a lot of red lipstick. I've been following this vampy lipstick trend for a while now and have recently found myself pinning quite a few on Pinterest  so I've decided to take the plunge and have gone for this warm, wine coloured one. The price is incredible and the colour lasts a long time and it's clearly perfect for the long dark nights ahead. Probably more of a night time lipstick (unless you're brave) and I wore it out last week. Only problem is its a bit drying but as it only cost a fiver I am not complaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan