5 Dresses that I want right now

Monday 20 October 2014

Just going to put it out there that I really really love dresses. They are an effortless way to look pretty and feminine with minimal effort and I'm all about things being easy. In the Autumn I like to layer my dresses with tights, knits and ankle boots to beat the chill. Here are five dresses that I am currently trying not to splurge all my student loan on. 

Loving the dark, Autumnal colours with delicate prints on these pieces. I reckon all 5 of these would look great with knee high boots and a leather jacket which keeps the look practical and stylish.



1. Topshop skater dress £34 2. River Island Kimono dress £35 3. H&M Textured Bodycon Dress £24.99 4. ASOS Swing Dress £28 5. Joules Floral Wrap Dress £69.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan