Super Affordable Jo Malone Dupes from Waitrose Heritage Collection

Sunday 9 October 2016

Is there even a blogger in existence that isn't obsessed with Jo Malone?
Every time I walk past John Lewis I dive in there for a whiff and end up sampling absolutely everything. Every birthday and Christmas I debate over whether I should ask for anything from my (very long) wishlist.

But so far I never have because try as I might I *just* can't quite justify the price tag when I have loads of lovely perfumes and body products already. It just seems too extravagant. I mean I get that's the whole point of the brand but I need something a little more affordable.

And then low and behold I stumbled across some totally unexpected gems in the most unlikely of places. Waitrose.

Just to be clear, I don't normally shop in Waitrose (probably not a surprise as I can't afford anything from Jo Malone) but I do work opposite a very large branch and I tend to pop in there on my lunch break for random bits. Like emergency diet coke.

My absolute favorite Jo Malone Scent is English Freesia and Pear and the Waitrose Heritage Collection stocks a range of body products in this EXACT scent. It was not what I was expecting to find while I was looking for some Waitrose Essential shower gel. As soon as I opened the bottle and sniffed it I knew I had to buy it. I was even more excited when I realised there is a whole range of products in the same scent. There are also two other scents in the range which are White Jasmine & Peony and Orchid & Honeysuckle, which are lovely but cannot compete with my favorite fragrance of all time.



I snapped up the bubble bath, the body butter, the hand wash and hand cream. All for £12. Yes that's right. I worked out the purchases of the same products from Jo Malone would have cost around £150.

The packaging is actually really lovely and although its not as classy as the real thing from Jo Malone it is stunning in its own right with delicate floral patterns. To top it all the products are also superb and do exactly what they are meant to.

Overall I will continue to purchase this as a fantastic everyday alternative to the luxury brand. It might not have the indulgence and opulence of Jo Malone but it does mean that you can enjoy a little bit of that lifestyle every day. And without the hefty price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan