Welcome!

Friday 10 October 2014

Hi, my name is Amber. Welcome to my new blog where I hope to write about my life and interests.

But first, a little bit about myself. I am 20 years old and currently in my 3rd year of my MSci Geology degree at the University of Southampton. This might seem odd considering that I plan to write a fair bit on fashion and beauty which are not generally associated with someone studying for a degree in rocks. But this is one of the reasons I wanted to start this blog, not all geologists like scrambling around on rocks and living permanently in mud encrusted walking boots.

I have three younger sisters and grew up in a slightly mad but hilarious family in a small village in Wiltshire. My wider family all live very close and I live on my Grandparents farm. While my family are not well off (my Dads a builder and my Mum works in admin) I have always been obsessed with horses. I am extremely lucky in where I live as this allows me to be able to have my own horse and I write a blog on our adventures which can be found here.

This new blog is going to focus on my life outside of horses and on the things I have learnt since University has forced me to take a step back from my much loved hobby. So far I have loved university life and I want to start documenting the new interests I have developed and the wisdom living away from home has given me.

So join me on a brand new adventure as I write about what I get up to and the things I think are important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan