Top 3 Budget Face Masks

Wednesday 11 October 2017



Can you even call yourself a blogger if you don't love a good face mask? Life is all about enjoying the little things and there are few things more relaxing than a mini weekend pamper at home on a Saturday morning. 

Saving to buy a house has meant that I've been really watching my money for the last 18 months or so, which has meant I can't really afford to indulge my love of high end skin care. 

Luckily these three are actually my favourite face masks that I reach for over all of my others and they're all very affordable too!


This is described as being for congested and lifeless skin and I think that is a very fair description. It is definitely the one I reach for when my skin is playing up as it does exactly what it says. This is a charcoal mask so comes out a very dark colour so I find it is best to remove it with a dark flannel or it can make your white ones look a little grey. It also has a pleasant tingling sensation when its on so you can actually feel it doing something. I can sometimes find charcoal masks to be too drying but this one leaves my skin feeling soft, without that uncomfortable tight feeling. 

This range is super affordable too and there is a mask for every skin concern. However, if you have combination skin like myself and sometimes have a break out you should definitely try this one!


I bought this after seeing Jasmine Talks Beauty rave about it in a post and I am so glad I did. This is a super soft clay mask with ingredients that include honey (obviously), beeswax and various fruit extracts such as papaya. The result is skin that looks brand new after use. This is actually my favourite mask out of the three and although I haven't had it as long I've used quite a bit of it! It really does improve the radiance of your skin which can be something I struggle with. This product smells like honey as well which is another part of it that I love.

I now really want to try other things from this range so if you have any recommendations, let me know!




Everyone and their dog has been raving about these masks and I picked this one up in Tesco when they were on offer.This one is slightly different to the other masks in that it contains a physical exfoliant so it is a mask that is combined with a scrub.

The red algae and three clays it contains are meant to help with brightening and they definitely do. I apply this in a thin layer and leave it to sit for 5 minutes before massaging it into the skin to make use of the scrub action and then rinsing away. For the price, this product certainly feels and smells like a far more expensive product. It has a gentle, almost spa like scent to it which I really like. The packaging is fantastic, with a solid glass pot that means you can get every last bit of the product out. It also looks great on my bathroom shelf! The quality of the product itself is lovely and it has a really smooth, creamy texture. 

I think I'll be looking to try more from this range!

The best part is all of these masks are under £10 so they are an affordable way to treat yourself! Do you have any bargain skin care favourites? Let me know in the comments as I'm always looking for good quality skincare that won't break the bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan